Incredible Custom Home With Guest House And Unrivaled Setting
Why build when this home offers everything imaginable? Designed by renowned local architect Shawn Leatherwood, this luxurious custom residence must be seen to be appreciated. The 4,452 sq. ft. main home and separate 690 sq. ft. guest house are designed to create a phenomenal outdoor living experience with extensive stone work throughout and beautifully landscaped grounds and pathways. Adding to the setting, the property is bordered on three sides by conservation land.
- 4 Bedrooms/3.5 Bathrooms
- 3,800 feet in Elevation on 1.21 Acres
- 4 stacked stone fireplaces.
- Wine cellar with approximately 1,500 bottle capacity
- One bed/one bath Guest House features reclaimed wood from an old local general store, wormy chestnut floors, indoor and outdoor stacked stone fireplaces, separate sound system, sleeping loft, and a covered porch with beautiful mountain views.
- Large laundry room with dog bath
- The home is pre-wired for solar panels
Offered at $2,590,000
Return to the main Available Homes page.